Our Experts Pick their Favourite SharePoint Consulting Companies in the UK
Generally, it can be a painful task hunting down the best SharePoint consulting companies. Hence, why we have made this list, to make the process a bit easier. Good SharePoint consulting services can be hard to come by, which is why we have used our expertise to compile a list of companies that have some of the best SharePoint consultants in the UK. So let’s see who really is the best SharePoint consulting company!
Maybe, you need someone to rebuild your old SharePoint intranet? Or, need to create a complex document management system (DMS), to view and manage your companies files? You might even need a Power Platform developer to create apps, workflows and reporting dashboards? In any event, you will need a consultant, or agency with a lot of knowledge in these fields.
As well as being experts in the field ourselves, we have also worked with some of the best consultants around. Which certainly puts us perfect position to shed some light on the topic. So, below we have provided the top 10 SharePoint consulting companies in the UK.
All consulting agencies listed below can provide:
– SharePoint Intranet Development. – Intranet Consulting. – Custom App Development. – Power Platform Development (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI). – Custom Built Web/Mobile App Development. – Microsoft 365 Architecture Services. – Cloud Migration Projects.
But first, (being one of the top SharePoint Consulting Companies) A little bit about us
SharePoint consulting is our bread and butter, SharePoint consultants are our secret weapon!
As one of the UKs top SharePoint consulting companies, creating stunning intranets and expert SharePoint consulting services is what we do. We do it all, from custom branding, reviews and recommendations, training and custom development work. Our SharePoint consultants can even sync your SharePoint intranet with Microsoft Teams.
Custom SharePoint development
SharePoint offers a wealth of built-in features and settings that can be changed to suite your companies needs. This is great however, sometimes something more is needed. A SharePoint consultancy can create custom apps, really making anything possible from within SharePoint.
Setting up your SharePoint
Once you have the licences, SharePoint is an easy platform to setup and use. This however, can cause issues with security, design and governance. A SharePoint consulting company can review your setup and ensure your companies SharePoint is setup for corporate use.
A professional approach and experience is the most important role of any SharePoint consultancy. Our SharePoint consultants have provided hands on support to some of the UK’s top companies. If there’s a specific issue you need help with, give us a call! And one of our SharePoint consultants can help.
SharePoint with Teams
A lot of companies often don’t realise that SharePoint and Teams offer great integration. Now, with the introduction of Microsoft Viva, with the help of one of our SharePoint consultants, we can even add your intranet in Microsoft Teams.
With the move to SharePoint Online from SharePoint On-premises, SharePoint migrations are becoming more and more crucial for SharePoint consulting firms. Furthermore, companies are seeking to merge their data into SharePoint from other tools like Google Drive and Dropbox. A SharePoint consultancy can manage the transfer of files into SharePoint Online, making the migration quick and seamless.
SharePoint is rich in features and packed full of tools. In many cases this is the selling point of SharePoint, but can make it confusing to end-users. As part of our SharePoint consulting, we offer admin and end user training, as well as user adoption techniques.
Book a free SharePoint consulting session, with an expert SharePoint consultant!
Now, Our Top Ten SharePoint Consulting Companies, based on the standard of their SharePoint consultants:modern/dynamic approach to managing projects sets us apart from the rest. For example, we provide all clients with their very own online ‘client portal’. Where clients can check the status of their projects (in real time), view info and post updates. For all new clients, we also offer ‘phase 1’ of your project to be developed for free. Phase 1 will include building the ‘design, layout and structure’, to give you a clear idea of how it will work. This will be built on our own dev and will be presented back to you in a visual demo. If you don’t like it you’re under no obligation to buy. This gives you the opportunity to physically see the quality of work we produce. Instead of us just telling you what we can do.
- Visible and unique project management approach. Offering clients their very own ‘client portal’, where they can see the progress of their project in real time.
- All new clients get phase 1 of their project (design, layout, structure) developed for free. Just to show you what we can do.
- A focus of sleek design and User Experience, making solutions as simplistic and easy to use as possible.
- Large team, offering services ranging across the whole Microsoft product range.
- Established company, founded in 1990.
- Offered services and supported customers to over 10,000 clients.
- Out of the box digital workplace provided in ‘Fresh Intranet’ solution.
- Cater for companies of all shapes and sizes.
- Provide a wide range of services.
4. Content FormulaFourth, another SharePoint consulting company that offers a wide range of services. Not only just focusing on the Microsoft 365 range, Content Formula also include their own tools such as LiveTiles and Hyperfish. These extra tools work great alongside the Microsoft 365 stack to provide a more complete service. Content Formula have worked with some UK companies, such as the NHS, Nuffield Health and the University of Southampton. They pride themselves on their ability to drive user adoption and prove a slick user experience for the end user.
- Wide range of services provided
- Worked with some reputable UK Companies
- Offer their own toolset that integrates well with Microsoft 365
5. Silver LimesOur number five choice is midlands base Silver Limes. This Leicester based SharePoint consultancy are on our list of the best SharePoint consulting services, due to their wealth of experience. They offer specialist solutions in SharePoint, Power Platform, Microsoft 365 and Azure. Focusing their expertise in these key areas means you can expect great quality of work with your solutions. They also offer a free consultation to discuss your requirements in depth.
Best SharePoint Consulting Companies and SharePoint consultants. Position 6 – 10
6. Infinity GroupInfinity Group are mainly a managed service IT company. They offer a wide range of services for Dynamics 365, but they also have a great Microsoft 365 and SharePoint offering. They provide IT support, IT consultancy, IT infrastructure consultancy and cyber security consulting services, to name a few. This London based SharePoint consulting company also have some great customer reviews and clearly provide an excellent service for their clients.
7. IntelogyMiddlesex based Intelogy work across the following Microsoft technologies:
- Microsoft 365.
- Power Platform (Power Apps and PowerBI).
- Microsoft Viva.
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Teamwork and Employee Experience.
- Business Applications and Insights.
- Knowledge and Information Management.
- Managed Services and Support.
8. AvanadeJust to point out, this one is a bit of a cheat. Because, Avanade are actually one of Americas SharePoint consulting companies. However they are a global company and do a lot of work right here in the UK. Moreover, this huge professional services company offer a wide range of IT services and have a huge worldwide team. But they do offer SharePoint solution development as part of their offering.
9. SharePoint InfluentialSharePoint Influential is a London and Kent based SharePoint consultancy. They are a much smaller team compared to the likes of Avanade, but that means they can offer a much more personalised service. Furthermore, SharePoint Influential split their across five key areas: Implementation, migration, development, training and support. Lastly, they have over 15 years experience and are solely focused on the SharePoint suite.
10. SR1 DevelopmentAnd lastly, hailing from up north, SR1 development seems to offer a personal, friendly approach. Another small team of SharePoint consultants and developers. Similar to SharePoint Influential, they too seem mainly focused on SharePoint solutions, but also offer some Power Platform, Microsoft 365 and Azure development. This SharePoint development agency was established in 2011 and prides themselves on working with smaller companies. This is because they work with companies from the ground up and strives to maintain an ongoing and close relationship with their clients.
A Round Up of the Best SharePoint Consulting Companies and SharePoint consultantsSo those are our top picks, for the UK’s top 10 SharePoint consulting companies. Whether you are a multinational organisation, in need of a huge SharePoint migration. Or a startup looking for someone to develop your intranet. You will find the perfect SharePoint consultancy for you in this list.
Choosing the right SharePoint consultancy and SharePoint consultants.
Once you have decided that SharePoint is the tool you need to help grow your business, you will have the task of choosing a SharePoint consulting company to work with. Aside from ourselves, there are some great SharePoint consulting firms out there.
The main decisions you have to make when choosing a SharePoint consulting firm, are usually technical ability, price and experience. Our SharePoint consultants all have over 13 years experience working with SharePoint, which means we have the in-house experience working with SharePoint. Moreover, we also offer competitive rates for our SharePoint services, and if you find a better quote elsewhere, we will beat it! To find out more about our SharePoint consulting services, you can book a free consultancy using the contact form below. You will speak to an experienced SharePoint developer, who will be able to provide free advice on how best to manage your SharePoint.